Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

6.4.09

First Doctor's Appointment

Well, we went all the way to Nashville this morning for our first appointment. Nothing exciting happened! They took a bunch of blood and a pee sample. I am probably 9 weeks along, according to my last cycle, but they did not give me a due date yet. I am going back for a genetic ultrascreen on April 29th, and they will be able to tell more about the baby then! I have another appointment with the midwife on May 11th, and we will be able to hear the heartbeat at that one (yes I scheduled it while MeMaw and PaPa are in town so they can go if they want - what a treat!). Joey and I are excited about this new little one and have been thinking of a million names. If you think of one, leave us a comment and let us know! We are of course hoping for a girl this time around!

I have cute pictures of Alden doing an easter egg hunt, but our computer is messing up right now. I will upload them as soon as we get the replacement one (thanks Currie!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home